Sending holiday cards just got easier.
We’re getting into the holiday season. This is a friendly reminder to schedule and queue your 2019 holiday cards for your customers or family.
Send one or thousands of direct mailers that are all personally addressed to your recipients.
Why send cards? That’s simple.
- It’s personable. Mailers make a lasting impact.
- Emails won’t cut it. If you can break through the discount emails, then you’re good.
Why it’s easy:
The Big Mail Project has streamlined the process of delivering mail, in bulk or automation. You can leverage “Merge Tags” to auto-populate your mailers to customize the messaging and personalization. Here’s what you have to do to send a handwritten card.
- Create a Free Account here.
- Upload your recipients.
- Pick your template.
- Write your message (don’t forget to add your merge tags here)
- Click submit.
The Big Mail Project finalizes, prints, stuffs all of the rest for you, so you’re able to get back to what matters.
What to send? That’s easy. We recommend one of two formats.
- Postcards – they are the most cost-effective format.
- Handwritten cards – for someone special with a personal touch.
Handwritten Card Templates
Check out our templates for you to choose from. To personalize your mailers.
Create a free account today and schedule your mailers.
Curious about our Handwritten Cards? No worries, send yourself a card or request one from us and we’ll get it in the mail!